Thursday, August 30, 2012

Review in a way

Today in class we basically reviewed what we went over two days ago. We went over the article Message to Garcia. We also took time to talk about who could do a better job leading the class when Mr. Schick wasn't there. It was really fun. Next we reviewed over the key terms that we had to define in last nights blog. Sure I got a few wrong, but now I understand the correct definition for each word. I think today's class was great and I hope everyone else feels the same way I do. We also found out that our class is ahead of everyone else. We are also the class that has the most people with their blog set up. We also had a whole big discussion today in class if we consider ourselves the smart class or a stupid class which i thought was quite funny.We also learned about the death of Socrates. That was a horrible way for the man to die. I can't even imagine drinking poison then just dieing. the thought of it makes me feel sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment