Friday, December 7, 2012

PPoint Project

Today in class we got in and talked for a little bit. First we talked about how awesome the speech and debate team is. Than we had a shadow in the class and we talked to her about her life. Turns out she rides horses and gets ribbons. She plays lacrosse and she also does polo. I think that is pretty cool. Oh her name was Allysa and she goes to Perry Hall Middle. I also asked if she knew this kid that I know goes there and she said she might. We talked for the first half hour of class. Then we watched the rest of the video about China and their unsafe cars. Then at the end of class we got into groups of four. these groups were for the Power Point Project. In my group is Erin, Sean, Alex, and I. I think so far we have a good amount done.

No comments:

Post a Comment