Wednesday, October 3, 2012

!)_#_!@(10-3-12)


Today in class we weren't there for the first few minutes because we were in the auditorium listening to speeches and stuff about our testing. So when we finally got to class we talked about what we were going to do. Mr. Schick showed us and then we went right to work. When we first started working he said he thought that that was the quietest that he had ever heard us. So we went on a website where we could all put our ideas of charities down on a paper. It was cool because we could all be on there at once to write down every idea. I thought it was cool how you could see as other people were typing down their stuff. Alex and I worked together and we came up with about four different charities that we could use. I think people were coming up with some really good charities. Today I had fun and I can’t wait to see what charity or charities that we pick to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment