Saturday, October 6, 2012


Today in class we had a test. The test was on the movie that we watched. The movie was called God Grew Tired of Us. The test was all fill in the blanks which were nice I guess. Mr. Schick lets us use our blogs to get any information that we blogged about to use on the test. I think that was very cool. It helped me a little. There were like 3 questions that I did not get. I guessed on two of them so they probably are not right than on the other i just put two question marks because I was not sure at all. It was any easy test besides those three questions. I think a lot of people had a hard time remembering what the tribes name was. I definitely was not one of the first ones to get my test done. After the test we looked up unusual cultures. I found one on how at wedding or special occasions in Germany they break dishes and plates and tiles and toilets then they make the bride and the groom clean it up to symbolize how they work together on things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment