Thursday, January 10, 2013

Finishing up on Guns, Germs, and Steel

In todays class when we first got there we were all kind of talking with each other waiting for Mr. Shick for alike a minute. Then he came in but did not have his cart with him. Turns out that was because he was on lunch duty. So then he told us we were going to finish up the video and for us to be ready to write our notes y the time he came back with his cart. I had my notebook already so I did not have to go and gt it from my locker. When he came back we told him where we left off and we finished the video. After it was over we went over anything had had a class discussion. Our discussion was that we should take like a week survival trip and see if we can survive in New Guinea like those people do. Without like anything. I personally hate bugs and the too much sun so I would....die!

No comments:

Post a Comment