Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fridays Class

Okay so I was back at school today. In class I had to give my information about the countries to Ellie. Turns out two of them that I did got erased. So I had to work on finding them again which was a pain. I guess it wasn't that bad though. Then I had to go to Ellie's blog and copy her things to put onto mine since we were partners on it. Then after we were all done going over the countries Mr. Schick explained that we were having a that's on Monday. If was on stuff that we did and some new stuff. We had o know who goes with what country and where the countries are located. I think I'm kind of ready for it, bu I'm studying over the weekend. I guess we will see. Okay turns out that I also have a 500 word paper due on Monday to on two of the countries. I am not too excited about that, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment