Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Prez'zz

Today in class we went over all the facts that we got for each of the different presidents. I didn't really say anything, but I had some of the same stuff that other people said. I also copied down whatever Mr. Schick said that we might wanna put down to know. We also got back our quizzes ...I got a 20/26 and i think that's pretty good..I got three wrong, but I corrected my answers. Mr. Schick thought it was funny that I talk really low so no one can ever hear me.. so like throughout class if he talked to me he would talk in a really soft whisper. It was pretty funny actually because I can be really loud but not in front of people that I'm not that close of friends with. 

Two interesting things about Obama is:
-Obama has talked about using alcohol ,marijuana, and cocaine, during his teenage years. He was a part of the "choom gang" a group of friends that spent time together and occasionally smoked marijuana. 
-Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment