Saturday, November 10, 2012

Quiz

Today in class we had a "pop" quiz. It wasn't exactly a pop quiz though because we knew that it was coming. We had a shadow today in class and Mr. Schick asked her if she wanted to take our test just to see how good she would do on it. She agreed so she took it with us.So for he test we all got to use the information that we had on our blog. I had like almost all of the information on my blog so I am pretty sure that I did pretty good on the test. There were only a few thing that I didn't have on my blog that i guessed on, but even with them i am pretty sure that I got them close enough to being right. I think there is only a few that I got wrong. At the end Mr. Schick graded the shadow's paper and it turned out that she got I think it was like 9 right on the paper. That is pretty good for someone who didn't review anything and didn't study it yet. After the test we took some notes on like 1 slide than class was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment