Monday, November 12, 2012

Test

Today in class we go in and got settled down. Then we got back our test. We had a lot of A's in our class which was really good. When he called my name I did not expect him to ring the bell, but he did so turns out I got an A on the test. I was really happy because I only got two wrong on the test. Our class had the highest average of like 88.1 I think and that is good. We also have a total of 12 A's in our whole class. Cole was estimating how many A's total we would have and at first we had 11 and Cole guessed 12. So in the middle of class Alex got one marked wrong that was right so her grade got moved up. Turns out Cole guessed right because now we have a total of 12 A's in our class. Yeahh so for the most part like everyone in class got a good grade which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment