Saturday, September 15, 2012

Did You Know 3.0???


Today in class we watched a video called "Did You Know 3.0?" It was a really interesting video and we learned a lot from it. After the video we had a discussion about all the things that we thought we interesting from the video. Mr. Schick wanted us all to say something and talk about what we thought. I was one of the last people to talk because i didn't raise my hand Mr. Schick just had me go. I thought it was interesting about Facebook being its only country and about how many people use it. I also thought that the fact of learners now will have 10-14 jobs by the age of 38. The thought of me having 10 jobs is like crazyyy... I couldn't even imagine. There we a lot of interesting facts in that video. We also got into a “argument” so say because Alex thinks if cheerleading was easy that they would call it football. Everyone was like hold up you got it all wrong. It was hilarious. Personally I think football is harder. So if football was easy they’d call it cheerleading. I had fun watching the video and talking about it. Hopefully we do this again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment