Saturday, September 22, 2012

Review


In class we reviewed what we needed to know for the test. While Mr. Schick was explaining everything we had to go over he was asking us questions on things. Like definitions to words and what message to Garcia was about. We had to go over the “Did you Know 3.0” video. We stopped at every other fact so we could remember and go over it. I’ll probably watch it again before the test that way it’s like fresh in my head. The question Mr. Schick asked me was to define a word and I didn’t know it so Cole told me it was excellence. I couldn’t understand him at first but then I got it. We have the test last period on Monday. I studied a little during the week than on the weekend so I think I’m ready for the test. Good luck everyone. Hope everyone does a great job on the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment