Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Powerpoints


Today in class we basically separated the whole class into four different small groups. I don't really know the people in my group all the well but who knows maybe we will talk more. Well our group is group four and we have four people in our group. It is Greg, John, Mary, and I. When we first got in our group we didn't know who was going to be in charge of the PowerPoint. So John decided he would. Then we started giving the information and he didn't get how to really do it so he handed the PowerPoint job over to Greg. So now Greg is in charge of the PowerPoint and we had to give him the information. Then while Mary and I were giving him information my computer decided to shut down and die on me. I also learned how to put my email outlook on my desktop so I don’t have to keep going back and forth through the John Carroll website to get to my email. That is a good help for me. Besides that our group didn’t really get anything done for our PowerPoint today.

No comments:

Post a Comment