Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Questions and Answers


Today in class we went over all the questions that we had to answer from the CIA website. We kept getting off track from time to time but overall we got done what we needed to get done. Most of my questions that I answered were right but others were not. I learned that Mary likes to say "oh my gravy", as her explanation to things. I found that quite funny, but in a good way. Instead of just answering the question we kind of went over each question and answer after we did them. I only had to answer one question in class today. I thought class was just a little boring today, but that is okay because it’s not always about how fun it is, it’s about the work that we do and what we learn. I am excited for tomorrow to see what we are going to do in class. Well I think we are watching a video, but I am anxious to see what else we will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment