Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fridayyy


In class we watched more of the video. I think the video is really really really interesting. I would defiantly watch the whole things since it is so interesting. It can be sad at some parts but that only makes the movie better. I am really glad that we are watching this movie because it is fun and it is a good movie. I think it is sad how the African people used to live. I think it is nice that they get a chance in the US to get jobs and basically turn their lives around and put them in a new direction. I am glad that they do not only do that for themselves but also for their families and people. I think it is cool how they got people to walk and support them so that they could support themselves and their people. Defiantly a great movie and I would suggest it to anyone that wants to learn about these people and their backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment